About Easy Life Insurance
If the worst were to happen, would your family be protected financially? Easy Life Insurance is a flexible and easy way to help protect your family’s financial future.
Easy Life Insurance is guaranteed policy acceptance life insurance, so it’s easy to arrange. It can provide your family with a lump sum payment after your death or if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness. Instead of worrying about household finances and making ends meet, your family can focus on what’s truly important and continue living the life you want for them.
The benefits of Easy Life Insurance
- Guaranteed policy acceptance – for all Australian residents aged 18 - 65
- Cover to fit your budget – Choose from $15,000 up to $500,000, to help protect your family’s financial future
- Quick lump sum cash payment to your family
- Joint cover options – to protect your partner too
Optional Accident and Children’s Cover – available for added peace of mind
- Flexible payment options – make budgeting easy, select the date and frequency of when your premiums are paid
- Automatic cost of living increases – to help your cover keep up with inflation so you maintain its real value
- Worldwide coverage – Let’s Insure Easy Life Insurance cover is worldwide - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Guaranteed renewable for life – As long as your premiums are paid, we’ll renew your cover for life
Plus, you’ll receive a 100% cash payout of your benefit amount on your 85th birthday!
What else should I know about Easy Life Insurance?
As policy acceptance is guaranteed with Easy Life Insurance for Australian Residents aged 18-65, there are a few special conditions that apply that you may want to consider before taking out cover.
In the first five years
We will not pay a benefit if you or another life insured dies or has a terminal illness as a direct or indirect result of:
suicide or self-inflicted injury; or
a Pre-Existing Medical Condition within the first five years of starting your policy.
Not at any time
We will not pay a benefit if the you or another life insured dies or has a terminal illness at any time directly or indirectly as a result of:
criminal or illegal acts;
dangerous occupation or pastime;
any of the following conditions:
HIV infection, hepatitis C, multiple sclerosis, polycystic kidney disease, familial adenomatous polyposis, huntington’s disease, cystic fibrosis or muscular dystrophy;
malignant cancer diagnosed by a Medical Practitioner prior to starting your policy
Getting an Easy Life Insurance policy
We’ve made it easy to choose the cover that’s right for you and your family. Simply:
- Step 1. Choose how much Easy Life Insurance cover you need to help protect your loved ones.
- Step 2. Choose who you’d like to cover – just yourself or yourself and your partner.
- Step 3. Choose whether you want to add any optional covers to your Policy.
- Step 4. Choose how frequently you wish to pay – weekly, fortnightly, monthly or annually.
- Step 5. You can be covered over the phone in minutes.